Ultimaker2+ 0.40mm Nozzle Pack
Ensure continuous printing with a handy set of five 0.40 mm nozzles for the Ultimaker 2+ series. Quick and easy to change, they help you achieve a greater level of detail.
STANDARD FOR A REASON
0.4mm has become the standard size nozzle in 3D printing - because it's the perfect blend of print speed with quality. This pack contains five such nozzles, excellent for multi-printer setups or as backs for your 3D printing toolkit. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
- Nozzle size: 0.40mm
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: Ultimaker 2+
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
HOW TO CHANGE A 3D PRINTER NOZZLE
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filament.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.