Ultimaker2+ 0.60mm Nozzle Pack
With an opening of 0.6mm, these nozzles are slightly larger than the standard 0.4mm of the Ultimaker family. This enables you to extrude more filament, speeding up prints and building more, faster. This pack contains five 0.6mm nozzles that are perfect for multi-printer setups or as backups in your 3D printing toolkit. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
- Nozzle size: 0.6mm
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: Ultimaker 2+
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
HOW TO CHANGE A 3D PRINTER NOZZLE
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filament.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.