Ultimaker2+ All Size Nozzle Pack
FOR THE DIVERSE SCHEDULE
Can't decide which Ultimaker 2+ nozzle pack is right for you? Neither can we - so here is the variety pack, with two standard 0.4mm nozzles and one each of a 0.25, 0.6, and 0.8 for whatever project comes your way. This pack is ideal for makers who are constantly taking on new and different projects. One day you need the tiny 0.25mm for micro-detail on tiny parts but tomorrow you need large, strong pieces from the 0.6 or 0.8mm. Also a great choice for the new printer owner who wants to experiment with different configurations to find what works best for their needs - these nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: Ultimaker 2+
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
- 1x 0.25mm
- 2x 0.4mm
- 1x 0.6mm
- 1x 0.8mm
HOW TO CHANGE A 3D PRINTER NOZZLE
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filament.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.