Used by an array of industries worldwide, ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is known for its exceptional mechanical properties. Specifically formulated to minimize warping and ensure consistent interlayer adhesion, our ABS allows the creation of functional prototypes and complex end-use parts with ease.
Reasons to choose
ABS is used to print functional prototypes in automotive companies due to its high strength and durability.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent interlayer adhesion, especially when using the front door add-on
- Withstands temperatures up to 85 ºC
- Great for exceptionally strong prototypes or end-use parts
- Allows to achieve nicer aesthetics compared to other ABS filaments
- Formulated for an easy 3D printing experience with minimal warping and good bed adhesion
Download Technical Data Sheet
|Download Safety Data Sheet||Download pdf|